- Ten Things to Know about Writing Historical Fiction (Guest Post by Hazel West) (danielottalini.com)
- Historical Fiction- Riding the Wave by CC Humphreys workshop notes (shawnbird.com)
- Independent Book Publishers (chooseyourpublisher.com)
- Historical Fiction Written by Students and Published on iBooks (freetech4teachers.com)
As part of her blog tour for her new novel, By Blood or By Bond, Author Hazel West is joining us to talk briefly about the world of Historical Fiction, something similar (but not the same) as my personal favorite genre – alternate history. Plus, I’m a sucker for a good Roman History novel. Enjoy!
1. First off, it’s fiction. That means you can bend the truth a little bit if you want to. So if you can’t find that info you need, make it up. Or add a little alternate history or steampunk if you want.
2. The awesome things you have the chance to try out. Think of it: reenacting epic battles in your back yard (scaring the neighbors), playing around with swords, (and don’t forget jousting with your bicycle and a broom handle!) trying…
View original post 1,473 more words