- The Most Common Grammar Gaffes Writers Make (and How To Avoid Them) (lifehacker.com)
- Take a grammar quiz to see if you should be concerned about ‘grammar gaffes’ (costofcollege.wordpress.com)
- 5 common grammar pitfalls (prdaily.com)
- Grammar – There’s a Mistake for That…OR It’s a Moo Point….. (thewritersadvice.com)
- Thursday Editing Tips, Tricks, And Observations -What Is An Editor? (wordwebbing.com)
Self-Publish 101 know that self-publishing often means self-editing too! Unfortunately, in our hurry to get our manuscript into the hands of readers, sometimes that latter step doesn’t receive the attention it deserves. “Could have used better editing” is an all-too-common complaint about self-published works.
Unsure if that hyphen is necessary? And what about Oxford commas? Are you (like yours truly) still occasionally putting two spaces between sentences? Author Guy Kawasaki has ten tips that will help you spot mistakes before your audience does.